Scouts Canada is keeping its options open when it comes to taking legal action against the CBC for a report alleging it kept a confidential list of suspected pedophiles within the organization.
Chief commissioner Steve Kent, also the MHA for Mount Pearl North, denied the allegation again Friday, saying the organization feels elements of "The Fifth Estate" report which aired a few weeks ago were misleading.
"The most unfortunate part is that some of the CBC coverage has left the impression that we've been hiding something," Kent said.
Read the full story.
- We are now reaching a milestone of 200,000 visits: viewers have come from all over Canada - from Halifax to Victoria and from as far away as the U.K., France, the U.S., Russia, China, Mexico and South America.
- cbcExposed has become the one stop authoritative information source for research on the waste and arrogance of the government broadcaster.
- Visitors include colleges, universities, libraries, politicians, community groups, legal, media and yes, the CBC HQ as well.
- This website exposes the CBC for what it really is: a left wing biased, anti-Israel, anti-business, wasteful abuser of tax money that siphons $100,000,000 from taxpayers every 30 days to subsidize their outdated bureaucracy.
- Read about the victims of the CBC bias including the infamous Fifth Estate show’s vicious attack on Dr. Frans Leenen which resulted in the largest libel amount ever awarded against the media in Canadian history. Yet no one was fired, no changes, just more CBC victims.
- Canadians reading this extensive collection of stories exposing the CBC will agree – its time to do what has already been done with other government owned, private enterprise competitive business such as Air Canada: privatize the CBC.
- Sell the CBC now. Use the billions of dollars gained from the sale to pay down the debt; use the $100,000,000 a month (yes, that's 100 MILLION every month) saved from the subsidy to the CBC to improve our health care and reduce our taxes.
- Act now, contact your MP and tell them it's now time "to sell" the CBC!