This book takes on the holy grail of the Canadian media landscape and lays bare the truth about CBC. Reckless reporting at the state broadcaster has ruined lives and cost taxpayers millions upon millions in settlement costs yet no one has ever been held to account.
This book does what the consensus media cowards are afraid to do, tell the truth about CBC.
Check it out on Amazon here!
Here are some customer reviews:
- I've known about the CBC's bias for years. Good that Brian Lilley has updated it. Brian has gone beyond just the reporting bias to expose the financial rackets at the corp. He should write a new edition with a chapter on the 2015 election and the many hatchet jobs the CBC did on the Conservatives while promoting the Trudeau II cult. Also a chapter on the Duffy case would be needed, since Mike Duffy used to work for the CBC! (A point rarely mentioned!)
- Brian Lilley at his best. A rare expose of a malignant Canadian institution which has long outlived its relevance, yet continues to devour $1.4 billion a year in public expense.
- A must read for every Canadian taxpayer. For those who see the state broadcaster as a benign distributor of information, fasten your seatbelts and keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times - it will be a bumpy, albeit enlightening ride.
- The Communist Broadcasting Corporation should be sold off or shut down. I have a friend who works there who says it is worse than even this book portrays.
- This concise expose about the CBC merely scratches the surface of the wholesale corruption which has been going on far too long. I am particularly concerned with the CBC's insidious slanting of news, their innuendos about people who do not fit their particular profile of what they deem acceptable, their non-reportage of the ridiculous quotes and ideas put forth by their pet people. Most of my friends are lovely people but sadly, are intellectually lazy, and almost all accept the outright lies, and in some cases (i.e. Neil McDonald) the outrageous anti-semetic bile as honest reporting instead of distorted fabrications from a diseased mind.
- This is an excellent book exposing how the CBC functions, and how the organization no longer represents the taxpayer who pays for it, but rather pushes an ideological agenda.
- Brian Lilley does an excellent job exposing how the CBC wastes our $1.2 billion every year. Every taxpayer in the country who cares about where their tax dollars are going needs to read this. They waste our money spin the stories to suit their own agenda and they do not think they should be accountable to us the taxpayer. This book tells you every thing you need to know.
- Because it DID expose the CBC, thanks to Brian Lilley.